DOT Exam in Alpharetta GA
Our Alpharetta personal injury doctors specialize in treating common personal injuries due to car accidents, slip and falls and repetitive stress at work.
- Has a gross vehicle weight rating or gross combination weight rating, or gross vehicle weight or gross combination weight, of 10,001 pounds or more, whichever is greater
- Is designed or used to transport more than 8 passengers (including the driver) for compensation; or
- Is designed or used to transport more than 15 passengers, including the driver, and is not used to transport passengers for compensation; or
- Is used in transporting material found by the Secretary of Transportation to be hazardous under 49 U.S.C. 5103 and transported in a quantity requiring placarding under regulations prescribed by the Secretary under 49 CFR, subtitle B, chapter I, subchapter C.
- Non CDL drivers transporting equipment, landscape trucks or box trucks may also need a DOT medical card.
Give us a call today and schedule your exam so that you can get back on the road.